| 
Latest News

Real Madrid Have Yet To See The Best Of Me

Thursday, September 3, 2009 , Posted by zubairbh at 7:45 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he has yet to find his level at the start of the new season but is revelling in his new surroundings at Real Madrid.

The Portuguese star did score from the penalty spot last weekend in his league debut for the club against Deportivo, and showed glimpses of his talent.

But he admits that he is not at his best and must put in the hours on the training ground before Madrid will see the player that everyone is expecting.

"I am very demanding of myself and I am working hard to reach the level that I am used to playing at," he told AS, who gave readers a life-size poster of the player this week.

"What has happened is that the season has started and I am not quite 100 per cent and that is normal. It is a question of time and hard work for me to find my level."

The pressure at Madrid is intense, but Ronaldo explained that he is accustomed to that after six season trying to win something each year with Manchester United.

"I am enjoying it so much. We have a great team and this is an incredible club. We have already played ten games together and we are learning," he continued.

"Playing for Madrid is a dream come true for me.

"The pressure of winning is great. I am used to that and it is nothing new to me."

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment