| 
Latest News

The Magnetic Effect Of Cristiano Ronaldo

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 , Posted by zubairbh at 10:41 AM

I am very openly supportive of Manchester United so if anyone feels a bit angry, disappointed or sad if I criticize another team(ahem ahem..Harshly), please forgive me. It’s in my blood."
There are evidently two kinds of fan following.
The first are, of course, the 'through thick and thin' fans. Those who will tattoo Champions League trophies on their arms (without actually winning one), paint themselves red and die for their clubs. AKA the True Fans.
Others are the infamous 'Gloryhunters'. Those who support the teams that are on top or winning or which have won. Seeing the last three years they wouldn’t have to change much, would they?
But I'm confident that I’ve found a third kind.
For the last few years the Gloryhunters joined the United fan club along with me and since we continued winning they decided to remain with me. A Red Devil forever.
Then one fine morning a huge headline splashed across all papers.
"Ronaldo to Real Madrid. Record Transfer Fee"
To be honest, I was very disappointed. Ronaldo provided something that nobody in the club's history provided. The amazing thing is, I don’t know what that 'thing' is but when Ronaldo was on the field, confidence was high.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment